Juli 23, 2013

Get well cards


Hello, I made two "get well" cards for a friend. I used the fun colours of the current TAWS challenge and I used the awesome current retrosketch for both.
My need a hug guy is paper pieced and popped up. His cute nose is glossy. 
Sorry, my pictures are pretty awful today. The light was not good at all.
A detail shot of the glossy nose, my all time favorite clouds and my new enamel dots ❤


For my second card I used the same TAWS set called " Gotta bug". The bug is glittery and the jar is glossy.

Detail of glossy jar
Thank you very much for peeking!

7 Kommentare:

  1. such darling cards for the TAWS BE Inspired challenge!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Goodness, these are adorable! Love that glassy nose and the glitter on the bee! Thanks for joining us at the TAWS BE Inspired challenge!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. These are so cute! Love your little 'hug guy' :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Sabine! These are both so sweet and happy! I love the shimmery and shine...just the right amount :) Thanks for linking up to BE Inspired again this challenge, we love seeing your creations!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Both these cards are so, so cute. I love the way you used the sketch, and you've definitely got me wanting this stamp set.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Hallo Sabine,
    das sind ja super süße Karten - wenn´s einem da nicht gleich besser geht, weiß ich auch nicht ;-)

    Viele liebe Grüße,
    Dominique

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Both of these are so much fun! I love your take on the challenge.. and the glossy accents.. Thanks so much for joining the BIC at The Alley Way Stamps.. HUGS
    -Ali

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for looking! Leaving me some ♥ is highly appreciated! Thank you!